Discover the beautiful Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach on a fun day tour and see dolphins, manatees, birds, and much more!
Bioluminescence Kayak Tour
A magical bucket list experience
- Full Single Kayak (9:30 PM) Recommended for ages 13 + up to 260lbs.
- Full Single Kayak 9 PM Recommended for ages 13 + up to 260lbs.
- Explorer Single Kayak Smaller, more agile kayak preferred by experienced kayakers or smaller people.
- Tandem Kayak Seats 2 • Children ages 4-12 or a friend can ride with an Adult
Magical Bioluminescence Kayaking Tours
During the summer months, the water of the Banana River Lagoon comes alive after sunset with bioluminescence. A microscopic organism begins to activate one of the most amazing chemical reactions found in the world. Watch as every stroke of your paddle illuminates the water on this Cocoa Beach nighttime kayaking tour! A speeding school of mullet swimming under your kayak looks like hundreds of green bottle rockets going off underwater.
What to Bring
- Comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing