Discover the beautiful Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach on a fun day tour and see dolphins, manatees, birds, and much more!
Come Experience The Other Side Of Cocoa Beach
Experience the Difference a Fin Expeditions Tour Makes!
Our Tours are Different:
We are a local, family-owned operation and we strive to treat every guest like family. From the moment you show up through our farewell we want you to feel like you are paddling with friends. Just show up and let us take care of the rest! Our Cocoa Beach kayak tours are run by local guides who are knowledgeable, friendly, and know the area inside and out. Let them take you off the beaten path into places you wouldn’t have discovered on your own.
Group Size is Important:
Unlike some other kayak tour companies, we limit our groups to a maximum of 11 guests. Our average group size is 5 people. We are firm believers that smaller groups deliver a more intimate experience so we limit group sizes to ensure we can give you more personal attention. Just imagine what happens to a group of animals when a large kayak group paddles into their habitat. In addition, large groups require the guide to speak very loudly to communicate. With our smaller groups, we can provide more personal discussions regarding the things we see.
Our Equipment is Better:
We believe by fully equipping our guests, we provide an upscale experience. We use high-end kayaks with high-back seats for your comfort. We clean and sanitize all equipment and life jackets after each use.
Why Choose Fin Expeditions?
Attention To Detail
We are top-rated on Tripadvisor for a reason. We treat our guests like family! We know what it’s like to travel and do what we can to take some of that load off our guests. Just show up and let us take care of the rest.
Small & Personal
Unlike other kayak tour companies, we limit our groups to a maximum of 11 guests. Our average group size is 5 people. We are firm believers that smaller groups deliver a more personal experience.
Our tours are run by local guides who are knowledgeable, friendly, and know the area inside and out. Let them take you off the beaten path into places you wouldn’t have discovered on your own with a kayak rental.
- Enjoy a safe individual, two-person, or group adventure on a Thousand Island exploration of the Banana River.
- Affordable and easy to book, our morning, afternoon, and evening tours are great both for children and adults.
- On our guided biodiverse nature tours, visitors may see dolphins, manatees, jellyfish, bird species, and other wildlife.
- Looking for outdoor activities this weekend? Consider a sunset tour, dolphin tour, or bioluminescent tour in the Merritt Island and Cape Canaveral area.
- Cocoa Beach kayaking at night allows guests to discover the best places in Florida for viewing vivid bioluminescence displays.
- Easy online booking makes family-friendly same-day and same-night outings possible.
- This water sport allows for flexible pacing. Go as fast or slow as you want and it is more stable than a canoe.
- Enjoy the calm silence of a mangrove tunnel cruise.
- Our reviews testify to the quality wildlife and bioluminescent kayaking experience we offer for kids and adults.
- Have time this week or weekend? Experience spectacular Florida bioluminescence displays during quiet nighttime tours around the islands of the Banana River Lagoon near Ramp Road Park or Kelly Park (we’ll snap your photo for a souvenir).
- We are conveniently located in Cocoa Beach, not far from the Hilton and other major hotels with our own boat ramp access.
- To enjoy any of our day or evening tours, we are an easy drive from all of these areas: Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Satellite Beach, Indialantic, Titusville, Palm Bay, Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, St. Cloud, Clermont, Winter Haven, Lakeland, Sanford, Lake Mary, Oviedo, Apopka, Deland, St Augustine, Jacksonville and surrounding areas and we are only a 60 minute drive from Walt Disney World Resorts, Sea World, or Universal Orlando Theme Parks.
- Parking is easy and close to our boat launch.
- Leave us a review and let others know how much you enjoyed your time with us!
Find A Date And Book
Searching available kayak tours for . . .
Showing Kayak Tours for -