Enjoy the magical experience of bioluminescence on a nighttime kayak tour of the Banana River Lagoon! Watch as every stroke of your paddle illuminates the water.
- Full Single Kayak Recommended for ages 13 + up to 260lbs.
- Explorer Single Kayak Smaller, more agile kayak preferred by experienced kayakers or smaller people.
- Tandem Kayak Seats 2 • Children ages 4-12 or a friend can ride with an Adult
Daytime Kayak Tours of Cocoa Beach!
On this guided kayak expedition, you will be guided into the labyrinths of the mangrove forest, with keyhole openings, an overhead canopy, and watery trails that will twist your sense of direction.
This Cocoa Beach tour is perfect for first-time paddlers, and anyone looking to get away from the theme parks and immersed in nature! Along the way, you’ll learn paddling skills and how to effectively maneuver a kayak on the water. Your guide will customize this experience based on the interest of the participants in nature and information about our beautiful paradise for those who want a relaxing and educational tour.
Animal activity is seasonal! Please inquire with us to find the best times for viewing.
What to Bring
The Florida sun can be HOT!
- Be sure to wear protective clothing.
- Don’t forget a hat and sunglasses.
- Wear lots of sunscreen (don’t forget your feet).
- Please bring your reusable water bottles and stay hydrated.