Discover the beautiful Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach on a fun day tour and see dolphins, manatees, birds, and much more!
- Full Single Kayak Recommended for ages 13 + up to 260lbs.
- Explorer Single Kayak Smaller, more agile kayak preferred by experienced kayakers or smaller people.
- Tandem Kayak Seats 2 • Children ages 4-12 or a friend can ride with an Adult
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
Explore Real Magic!
Two of our most popular tours – combined into one incredible experience! Search for dolphin and manatee, weave through the labyrinths of the mangrove forest, and end your day with the beautiful bright colors of the Florida sunset. To top it all off, once the sun goes down you will get a chance to experience the magic of bioluminescence. Watch as every paddle stroke you take glows and try to catch comb jellies. Pure Bucket List Experience
This Cocoa Beach tour is perfect for first-time paddlers, and anyone looking to get away from the theme parks and immersed in nature! Along the way, you’ll learn paddling skills and how to effectively maneuver a kayak on the water. Your guide will customize this experience based on the interest of the participants in nature and information about our beautiful paradise for those who want a relaxing and educational tour.
Animal activity is seasonal! Please inquire with us to find the best times for viewing. The bioluminescence will be a small portion of the tour, estimated at 20 minutes.
What to Bring
- Be sure to wear protective clothing.
- Don’t forget a hat and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen (don’t forget your feet).
- Bug spray for after the tour.
- Please bring your reusable water bottles and stay hydrated.